Monday, January 16, 2012

1st Hour in the Hospital

So I'm here. I've already had a sonogram, had their heartbeats checked, and had heart rate strips done. Boys are doing good, they just do not like having the heart rate strips done.

My room is not that bad, doesn't feel so much like a hospital room (other than the bed), and the nurses I've had so far have been pleasant. I have a little refrigerator and some dressers and a closet.

I don't know what else to say yet, I'm just trying to get acclimated with everything. Tomorrow I'm going to have a lot of things done, so I'll have a lot more to write about.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, so sorry to hear about your grandfather, you must just be a bundle of emotions right now. I am glad to hear you are in GBMC now mainly so you can relax a little. We're busy at school, beginning the art show craziness!! Nathaniel and jack fields and vivian all talk about you and the babies a lot! I'm right around the corner so let me know when and if you're up for a brief visit, I can bring magazines or lotion or snacks, whatever! Take care, the boys sound real good!!
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete