Sunday, February 12, 2012

It's a Matter of Hours...

I'm posting now, before my last monitoring of the evening, in case I don't get a chance afterwards.

The monitoring has gone really well today, the boys stayed pretty still, I had to hold A down, but they stayed on the monitor. The nurse said they knew they were being evicted, so they were trying to be on their best behavior.

The dopplers also went really well.

I didn't get much sleep last night because I couldn't get comfortable. If I laid one way, I could feel A in my ribs, the other way, B was on my bladder, if I was too much on either side, I felt like my lungs were constricted and I couldn't breathe.

Shane seems really nervous. He's pacing and fidgeting. I'm nervous about how the boys are going to be. I had to answer questions and sign more forms for the C-section tomorrow, but that part of it isn't even really in my brain. I just want to get it over with and see how they are.

I know tomorrow I am going to be an emotional wreck. All these months of trying to keep myself together with all the stress and worry of it all, I think it's just going to all come out tomorrow.

I don't know what else to say, I'm trying to keep myself calm and distracted.

My cell phone is dead, and I won't have my new one till Tuesday, so I know some of my friends who read this regularly, who might try and contact me... I'm sorry I haven't responded.

Again, I can't believe how lucky I am that everything has gone this well so far.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you've made it this far, it all sounds so good, we'll all be thinking of you tomorrow at TPP! I know you'll just be happy to have all of this behind you and hold those boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie, Congratulations!!!! When joanne came into to our mtg. To tell us the good news we all broke into cheers! Everyone is so happy for you and the botpys. Wow they are so big for being so early and for being twins!! Way to go girl!!

    ReplyDelete