Sunday, February 19, 2012

Past Few Days

I'm sorry I haven't posted. I've been exhausted and we have been busy in the NICU... exactly what they told me not to do!

The boys are doing so well. They are now off C-PAP, out from under the bilirubin lights, and their IVs were taken out! They are getting a dose of caffeine everyday for help, and they are both in cribs! The nurses started feeding them 37 ccs everyday now. I just can't believe how well they are doing. They are certainly our little miracles.

Nolan looks like a small baby, whereas Brooks looks more like a premie. That is the main difference between the 2 of them right now.

Personality-wise, Nolan is easy-going, calm, and lets the nurses do anything to him. He lets them change his outfits, anything, and he's fine. Brooks is stubborn, not fussy, but likes things the way he likes them. The nurses pull his little hat up, and he'll pull it back down over his eyes.

I'll post more pictures if we actually spend some time at home, I know I need to rest more, but I can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment