Monday, February 6, 2012

A Week Away....

This time next week I will have my boys!

I'm excited, scared, nervous, anxious, and every other emotion you can imagine. I try not to let myself get too excited still, because I know something can happen any day. But I look at all the days I've crossed off, and I look back to when I still had 28 days to go, and I see 7 now, and can't believe it. 

I'm still exhausted. I've been taking 3 hour naps every day. I fall asleep at the drop of a hat now (like during the Superbowl last night.......what is that???!!! I just missed the halftime show though!) . I know Shane is exhausted with all the running around he does. And I know he is worried as much as I am. He laid around all day yesterday and was still here when I got back from the dopplers this morning, which usually he is already at work. 

Milkshakes seem to put the boys in somewhat of a food coma at night, they are still reactive on the strips, but not crazy jumping around. So, I've become extremely dependent on those around 8pm. 

The dopplers looked good again today, A had one high s/d number, but there was no absence or reversal of flow. The strips were somewhat miserable. Before I left the dopplers, the boys were punching each other in the face! Even the doctor was like, "Oh my! Maybe they're boxers!" When I got back for the heart rate strips, they were all over the place. They had moved around a little bit yesterday, A was always lower, but now B is. A is way up in my rib cage. The morning strips are only for an hour, but I think I laid there for an hour and a half, because we had to keep chasing them around. I had to lay slightly tilted on my left to get A on, but B didn't like that, so we had to stuff a pillow under my belly on my left side to get B to cooperate, and I had a long pillow on my right to keep me propped up at that angle. They still continued to push each other around. 

We'll see how the rest of the day goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment