Saturday, January 7, 2012

2nd Round of Steroids

Went back to the hospital today and they did another NST without my even asking! So I was happy about that. Then I got my 2nd round of steroids, and they went fine. The boys have not seem to have moved a lot, A is still on my right sciatic nerve, and even though it hurts like crazy, as long as he stays there... I'm happy! I noticed that if I press my hand to where the monitors were on me, I can feel the heartbeats myself. We are thinking I'd like to go in everyday next week, instead of every other day. I'd also like to be admitted on Friday, instead of Monday. Going those 2 days next weekend without being monitored makes me nervous!

People have asked me if I have had side effects from the steroids, and I haven't. I don't know what other people may have experienced. My cousin said that she had to take them once and they made her heart race, I haven't noticed that. When they gave me the Turbutaline in the hospital, that made my heart race. The nurses kept track of my blood pressure and heart rate constantly, and that went away after an hour or 2.

I feel pretty relaxed right now. At night when I'm trying to sleep is when my mind races and I get nervous or anxious, just to get to the hospital and feel safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment